Sunday, December 12, 2004

Cinema of Lint

I'm thinking that tomorrow (Sunday) I will watch the three Lord of the Rings extended DVDs. If I start at midday, I should finish by midnight (including some food breaks). If I don't do it tomorrow, then it's likely to not happen in 2004. So if anybody wants to come along, let me know. Or just come for particular films. Here's a schedule (which I reserve the right to fall behind on):

1200: The Fellowship Of The Ring
1600: The Two Towers
2000: The Return Of The King
0000: Sleep

That last one, I intend to do on my own.

1 comment:

Chip said...

As usual, I spent much of yesterday doing fun things, and not serious things, so I will have to say no to at least the first film, and possibly the second too. Would like to watch the third one, so I'll probably text you around 7 to ask for an ETA.

Liz N and I were talking about Myers Briggs on Friday, and how we're both very decidedly not Js. She then went on to tell me about when she was discussing it with her parents, referring to it as J-ness and P-ness, and not realising for several minutes what she was saying.