Saturday, October 16, 2004

Unknown Purchase

It's really irritating to look down your credit card statement and see a payment you made over a month ago for £49.99, and have absolutely no idea what it was for. "Bulmer's selling service, York" is all it says. I've tried searching for this in Google but it turned up nothing. I expect it is something I really bought rather than a fraudulent thing, but I really am not sure what it could be. I need to have a look round to see if I can see anything I've recently purchased for just under fifty quid.

Oooh, I've just worked it out - Mandolin. A blog does have a use after all if you've mentioned things that you've bought on it.

3 comments:

Chip said...

Well, the mandolin was exactly what I was going to suggest after reading the first half of the first paragraph.

Sometimes it's worrying that those around you appear to know more about you than you do...

Heather said...

I raise my glass to sleeping alone.

iasonas said...

I had the same thought as Chip!