Monday, October 04, 2004

Help! I'm trapped in a restaurant basement!

Here's a photo kindly provided my Mr Dan from Saturday night. It shows a group of us imprisoned in a glass cage embedded in the floor of Smolensky's restaurant in Wapping, East London.



Being embedded in the floor isn't so bad if you have a bottle of wine with you. Most things aren't so bad if you have a bottle of wine with you. Glasses of wine on the other hand can get you into trouble - see unpublished Sunday story. I'm thinking it's going to come out eventually, due to it being far too funny. And unbelievable.

Restraint, Rich, restraint! Hmmm.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I wish we had things like that over on our side of the pond. And this is the sober me talking.

Lint said...

You don't have restaurants? Or wine?

asyl076 said...

That's it!! Two mentions of said mystery event...

The world must know!

iasonas said...

Trapped in a glass mirror thing: just like Superman!

iasonas said...

And I agree with Aim. Two mentions mean that you have to tell!

Lint said...

Um, no. I think I'll leave it for now if that's ok :-)