Thursday, March 24, 2005

You need take no action

Due to complex technical reasons that you wouldn't understand, I have had to change the URL that World of Lint is published at. The new address is lintworld.blogspot.com.

Now, because I love you all and don't want to cause you any problems, I have logged into the accounts of everyone that links to here and updated the link for you, erasing all trace of the old, now unusable, URL. If I've done it properly, the whole thing should be seamless and you should notice no difference at all. If you do have any problems, then let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix things.

All of us here at World of Lint would like to apologise sincerely for any worry that this may have caused you and your families.

4 comments:

Agent 31 said...

You're like a ninja and a scientist. All rolled into one!

Lint said...

I think that may be the best thing anyone has ever said to me. I have a warm glow.

Tim said...

I think there is a problem with my link. When I click on my link for lint it brings me to this crappy blog.

Lint said...

Try tapping your ruby heels together three times whilst clicking the link. That should do it.