Sunday, March 27, 2005

Music to watch sausages by

I was in the sausage restuarant last night, and the music seemed to be much more eclectic than normal. Sometimes you go in and it's just Elvis all night. But songs I remember from yesterday include:

Ladykillers - Lush
Common People - William Shatner (excellent version!)
Spit it out - Brendan Benson (from the brand new album)
Radiation Vibe - Fountains of Wayne (haven't heard that for years!)
The Timewarp - Pinky & Perky (or at least it sounded like them)
Living on a Prayer - ??? (No idea who was singing, but it was a female vocalist in a Latin American Ballroom style)

There were others too. Some good and some less good. But I've failed to make the required mental notes in my head that would allow me to add them to the playlist above.

1 comment:

Agent 31 said...

Living on a Prayer? Likely by Pastel Vespa. Brazilian.