Friday, March 25, 2005

Day Off

Since today is the Good Friday Bank Holiday, I haven't actually had to take any time off work in order to be able to not go there. This means I feel no need to go and do touristy things today. This is a good thing since everywhere is probably really busy. Everywhere will be full with those little shouting, screaming people. So it's best that I stay in where it's less busy. Just me on my own, all day. In fact, I haven't left the house. I haven't been outside, not even to go and see the bins. What I have done is shoot a truck-load of zombies. Hundreds of the buggers. And some evil monks for good measure. And a big chap who had his eyes sewn shut. He was nasty.

What may also be obvious, is that I seem to have had approximately zero interesting thoughts today. Oh well.

No comments: