Sunday, March 20, 2005

Holiday Plans

I have two weeks off work starting tomorrow, and am planning to spend it here in York for the most part. That might sound rubbish and lazy, but it's not! No. Because York has many fine attractions d'touriste (as the French say) and I am intending to sample them. I may try and do one every day unless I am tired, hungover, tired and hungover, out of town, out of luck, out of cash, out of my mind, French, lost, ill, dying or dead. Oh, and I might not bother if it's raining either.

1 comment:

Chip said...

Places for Krystal to eat : lots!

e.g. Pastiche, Dusk, Buzz, Fiesta Mehicana, Jack's Tapas Bar, Bobo Lobo, The Tasting Room...

Places for Lint to visit :

Newly-reopened Art Gallery
Brewery Tour
Ghost Walk (then we can grumble when you walk through the OWS and make us move our chairs)
The Castle Museum
The thing inside Monk Bar - not really sure what it is!