Sunday, March 06, 2005

Trip not suitable for vegetarians

I was reading the brochure for the rafting holiday that I'm going on in the summer, down America's Grand Canyon. There's a section about the food that they'll be giving us. It says:

"Lunches are a favorite for many with its variety of deli meats, fresh fruits and vegetables. Our menus are created from years of satisfied guests."

I wonder what they do with the unsatisfied ones?

Now, I'm not saying that company running the trip has cannibalistic tendencies, but frankly I find this slightly disturbing. It is disturbing because either:
a) They actually are cannibals
b) They have awful grammar
c) They are cannibals with awful grammar. The worst kind.

I will have to be careful.

1 comment:

Chip said...

I imagine the deli meats have to come from somewhere.

Would cannibals with awful grammar steer clear of recipes involving colons?