Thursday, March 03, 2005

Three Questions

Three pretty pointless questions I have never asked myself before, along with my answers:

Q1. If I was living in a box (living in a cardboard box), would I hang pictures on its wall to make it more homely?
A1: No.

Q2: If I had the power to make flowers wilt just by staring at them, would I use that power for good, or would I use it for evil?
A2: Definitely evil. Well, mild mischief at least.

Q3: If I had been the man who invented the pogo stick, would I have shared it with the world, or would I have kept it to myself? Would I have kept it to myself and laughed at all the people who walked by my window, all the pogo stick-less people, all the poor saps who didn't know what they were missing because I, the great me, the one who invented the pogo stick had refused to share my wonderful, wondrous invention with the rest of the world?
A3: I'd have shared. An invention like that could not be confined for long.

How about you?

2 comments:

Tim said...

1. I'd definitely draw pictures on the wall of cool stuff like bottlecaps and fishing hooks.
2. Flowers are evil to begin with, so I'd use my powers for good. Killing them would be good.
3. It depends on if I patented the idea. If so, I'd pogo around town, then when someone stole the idea and invented a podo stick (cause they can't copy the name) I'd sue them. I'd then use the money to come up with other inventions that bounce. Like a bouncing tv or a bouncing calculator.

Lint said...

I was trying to work out why on earth a bouncing TV would be useful. But I guess it would be quite good for watching whilst you were using a pogo stick. As long as you kept the two things bouncing in sync with each other - it could get messy otherwise!