Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Prelude to a Break

One unexpectedly humorous side effect of having requested quarterly bank statements rather than monthly ones, is that when my first one arrived today, it was so long that the bank had decided to send it in two separate envelopes. One envelope is clearly not a sufficient size for six sheets of paper! OK, so maybe it's not that humorous, but it's been a long day.

I love doing 12 hour days (only half as much as I love 24 hour days). Especially the ones where I come home and have things to do there too that can't be put off, albeit even if they are to some extent things that I have brought upon myself. But I only have two more days in work before embarking on a wonderful, lazy two weeks off. Maybe I'll think of something to actually do in those weeks at some point soon... At the moment, two weeks of sleep is sounding like a fine plan.

1 comment:

Bertworld said...

Your more than welcome to come to cold wet Glasgow.