Saturday, August 07, 2004

Photos and Songs

I've just been looking through my holiday photos - I've got 270, which pretty much filled my memory sticks (one of which accidentally spent several minutes on a Paris sidewalk, luckily I found it and recovered it). There are some pretty fun photos in there, so I'll try and post a few online later. I'm also thinking that it might be a good idea to go through and annotate them, so I'll be able to remember the names of people, places and things in the future.

Every morning when we got on the coach, we had a song that was played on the coach stereo - our "Theme song". Ours was a cover version of John Denver's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Great track. I didn't already have it, so yesterday afternoon I popped down to HMV and bought the album with it on. It'll bring back excellent memories whenever I play it.

Someone said to me yesterday that I looked happier than I had looked for quite a while. And that's probably because I am.

No comments: