Friday, August 13, 2004

On being-ill

I think I'm understanding the tired thing now. I'd been thinking that it was due to the long holiday, late nights and early mornings (especially the early mornings) but throughout today I've had a big headache and have been feeling a bit dizzy and rubbish. Hence: I have a touch of the old being-ill. Whether being-ill has caused tired or tired has caused being-ill, it is hard to say. And there is probably no way of knowing. But tomorrow morning at least I can have a long lie in bed (if I want to). A haircut may have to wait another week.

Don't really feel like going out tonight. But I am going to force myself. Pub, then sausage restaurant, then Fibbers to see Puressence, who are really quite good. I'm sure it's a bad idea, but maybe a spot of alcohol will clear my head a bit. I think that may be being-ill logic.

No comments: