Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sometimes the world looks perfect, nothing to rearrange

It's nice when you find perfect strangers out in the wide blogosphere, that have decided to link to you just because they like what you're doing, rather than because you've sent them a large cheque. Even better if their grammar is better than certain friends of mine. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, like someone's giving me a big hug.

And then there is this blog. It's owned by a British born resident of Sydney, they are an actuary, they've linked to me (possibly mistakenly thinking that I mainly write about actuarial things) then written 12 words, none of which are longer than six letters, and given up. Thanks anyway! It may qualify as currently the weakest actuary owned blog that I've found. If you know any weaker ones, please let me know! Maybe I could start a list of rubbish actuarial blogs.

Oh, and if you know where the title of this post is from, without having to use Google, you probably should get out more.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can say that it's a pretty weak blog! I haven't seen any that are worse, except for the ones that have nothing on them (but then those ones probably don't have links on them...). One blog that enrages me (it taints the name of my favourite band.) is ourladypeace.blogspot.com. Good day to you!