Saturday, September 18, 2004

Sanitation Creation

Yesterday I spoke on the phone to an old friend from university whose wedding I will be attending next month. It was quite exciting to get a phone call, as I don't get many on the mobile. I've been trying to contact him about a couple of things for a while now, but he hadn't been returning my messages or answering his phone. I had assumed he was just being crap. But it turns out that he'd been digging toilets in Ghana. I'm assuming that mobile phone reception isn't too good out there, so I let him off.

3 comments:

Bertworld said...

Yeah, i believe that excuse. You're almost as gullible as me.

Agent 31 said...

Man... aren't there local places he could have been digging holes? I mean, Ghana is far...

Lint said...

He lives in London normally, so I guess there are enough holes there already - especially after that incident at The Albert Hall.