Sunday, March 07, 2004

Television - the drug of the nation

I finished watching series 4 of Angel this afternoon. Given that I only received in in the post at around 11.30pm last Monday, I've got through it pretty quickly - under six days. This maybe just indicates that I am A Bit Sad, or it could be an indication of the quality of the show. You decide. But with that out of the way, maybe I can concentrate on attempting to finish reading my book. The same one that I've been reading since New Year. It's good, but I seem to be going really slowly which is unusual for me. I counted up the unread books on my shelf and there are around 30 of them, which seems to be a faintly ridiculous number. And some of them I'm quite looking forward to reading. Some of them have sat there for years already and are beginning to fall under the suspicion that they'll never be read.

No comments: