Thursday, March 18, 2004

I can't believe how lazy my friends are

Sorry guys, but I can't let this one go. I've just been out in town for a bit of food and some drinks with (amongst others) a couple of friends who currently live in London. For the purposes of this, I'll call them W and A. Not their real names, their real names have more letters. It'd have to be a pretty psychotic parent that called their son (or daughter) W. (Or possibly even gave them that as a middle name. Hmm almost approaching satire. Not quite, maybe give me a few more weeks and I'll get the hang of it). We were approx 15 minutes walk from both my flat, and the place they were staying. And they made us all get a taxi! Lazy B**t**ds! "I've got a big heavy bag". No you haven't! It's teeny tiny bag! About the size of a cereal box! Now I could have protested more and refused to get in the taxi and just walked home myself, but that would have achieved nothing. By joining the taxi, I have saved maybe 10 minutes of my life, which I have decided to use to type this. I repeat: Walk! It's what God/Evolution/Cybernetics (delete according to personal beliefs) gave you legs for. Help save what little of the planet we can...

No comments: