Thursday, March 25, 2004

Going to a wedding

I'm off to a wedding tomorrow, which is quite exciting (Congrats Cathy + Rich) . I think it's the first wedding I'll have been to which is the wedding of one of my friends, as opposed to family, one of my sister's friends, or one of my ex-girlfriend's friends. So I need to iron some shirts this afternoon. And work out what I need to take. And make sure I've got all the chargers I need - potentially at least 4, which is just dumb. Why can't all my things use the same bloomin' charger? Or at the very least, why can't items made by the same company use the same charger??? Grrr....

So anyway, back to the wedding. One thing I can't remember - are you supposed to give the happy couple a card if you actually turn up? I know that people who don't go send cards, but what about us that do? I've bought one anyway to be on the safe side.

No comments: