Saturday, March 13, 2004

It has been pointed out to me that there are some people that read this blog that I would not have expected to be reading. Or I may have dreamt it. Wish I could get that handle on reality. So, on that little basis, here is the first Lintworld Reader Survey:

Q1: Hello! Who and how are you?

Q2: Do you like the colours displayed on this page? Would you prefer something bluer?

Q3: Have you or a friend ever been offended by anything written on these pages?

Q4: Are you a foxy single girl?

Q5: Do you enjoy my topics? Would you like more: a) honest critiques of my life; b) info on my (lack of) love life; c) poetry

Q6: I have recorded several cover versions of songs into mp3. Would you like to be able to hear them?

Q7: Do you have a blog or website?

Q8: Who killed Laura Palmer?

Q9: If you are someone who knows me, what should I do differently in life in order to be more successful?

Q10: If you answered "Yes" to Q4, where have you been all my life?

Answers to lint_1@hotmail.com, or as comments on this post. Please: I really would value your input. Please answer Q1 if nothing else.

Cheers y'all.

No comments: