Friday, March 05, 2004

Bye bye Tat

I have got my second bedroom back. Not literally, it hadn't been spirited away to a different dimension, or been infested with rats or anything, but it has been full of what I can only call Tat. Not even my Tat (of which there is too much) - it was Tat of friends who moved house last weekend and due to some slight oddness with the timings of when they left the old house and moved into the new one, they needed some temporary storage. I could have sold some of it on eBay or had a bonfire (I don't expect they'd have noticed). Highlights of the Tat included: An Electronic Hobby Horse (which talks and plays galloping music); a big black bin bag full of shoes (I'm sorry, but nobody needs that many shoes); and Lovely Puppy, an electronic puppy that is not in any sense of the word lovely - Ugly Wispy Puppy would be a better name. Plus a load of stuff in boxes which I din't dare even peek at - might have given me nightmares.

So I can use the room again now. Except I don't use it at all, as it has no bed. Need to get that sorted out (it would also stop my parents complaining - actually I think my mum secretly likes sleeping on an airbed on the floor when she stays - she thinks it's like camping). And need some more shelves in it too, or maybe just need to have a clearout of my own.

No comments: