Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Tonight, I am not The Iron

A list for Wednesday
1. Two new Four Day Hombre songs available to download from their website.
2. Spent an hour last night trying to amend my blog design slightly. Got it working eventually, but I'm not sure if I like it better.
3. New weekly mens mags: "Zoo Weekly" and "Nuts" are both Really Bad names. What’s wrong with “Men’s Weekly” or “Just for Men”?
4. I miss China Drum.
5. The new Spiritualised album (Complete works vol 2) has the song "Do it all over again" on it. Twice. Heh Heh.
6. I don't actually like Spiritualised that much any more. Their gig was too long.
7. What is Sauron's problem?
8. I hope the binmen come tomorrow.
9. I like lists.
10. I own two pairs of trousers that I have never worn.
11. Why stop at 10?
12. Little Britain has finished now. Sometimes I like to imagine that Tom Baker provides narration for my day to day life.
13. For better television…
14. One of the lights in my hob hood has gone now. I’ll change it once I can work out how to get the cover off…
15. I was in a bad mood for most of today, but my staff told me I looked really happy.
16. Who knows what goes on in her pretty little head?
17. Tonight, I am also not The Steamboat.

No comments: