Sunday, January 18, 2004

Dude, Where's My Big Worm?

I've watched two films this evening, and I think it's fair to say that both are classics of modern cinema. "Tremors 2: Aftershocks" and "Dude, Where's My Car?" *. Here come the reviews:

Tremors 2: Aftershocks
Big worms. Smaller chicken/worm things. Big guns, and TNT. No Kevin Bacon. But Fred Ward is back. The film is a lot more entertaining than it has any right to be. ***

Dude, Where's My Car?
Wasn't execting much from this, dude, but it's kinda funny. Sweet. ***

Excellent film reviewing there. I watched the second film as it was broadcast live on telly. I can’t actually remember the last time I did that. There were only two commercial breaks in it.

In other news, I have done some more cooking today, this time branching away from peas and into the more adventurous realm of mange tout. I possibly didn't need to eat the whole half kilo of pork chops, but I guess a bit of it was bone (which I didn’t eat). Tasty. I fried them with some onions.

* Coincidentally, both films feature ostriches.
*** These aren't stars to indicate a footnote, they are ratings out of five.

No comments: