Wednesday, January 14, 2004

A review of a gig what I went to tonight (2)

Delays, York Fibbers
Another good set from Delays. It was strangely busy, busier than Sunday by a large way. Strange Jacket Dancing Boy was there again, but in a slightly less stupid jacket. Songs I knew all sounded great, especially "Hey, Girl" (you gotta love songs that start with the chorus - anyone think of some other expamples?). And I got two free badges. Which I think takes me up to 5 Delays badges in total, but I gave one to Chris, so I am at most at 4 (since some of the last lot were turned into BMJJ badges, and I gave some of those away). I could just check the badge mug and count... Can't be arsed.

First support was from The Stanleys. They have one of those Scousers with Short to Medium curly hair, whose mouth appears permanently open. I think The Bandits have one too, but he has a hat.

Tonight in Fibbers, there were at least:
2 Actuaries;
0 Acturaial trainees

This means that the AR(SE) table is looking as follows:

3.5: Easyworld
2.0: Delays

So the threesome from Eastbourne have retained their early lead. Next up is Four Day Hombre at the end of the month. Or possiby Athlete/Snow Patrol next week...

No comments: