Saturday, January 03, 2004

First Post

Hi all. I've been toying with the idea of setting up a website for many ages now, and have never got round to it due to: a) laziness b) lack of ideas c) lack of technical ability.

I feel this is a shame for everyone as I seem to have a lot of time on my hands these days and it would be occasionally useful for me to have somewhere to speak to the world. Especially when I am "tired and emotional". This may or may not be that place, I am yet to decide. But it's free, outside is cold and wet and I don't want to go out anyway (mainly because it is cold and wet).

So here is my Blog. I've called it York Actuary. Because I am an actuary. And I live in York (in England). Not that I feel that entirely defines me and everything about me. There are other things that define me. But they are secret.

1 comment:

Lint said...

Later in the year, the Blog name changed.