Monday, May 24, 2004

This is not a comfortable place to be in

A few observations I have observed over the past few days. Some are blog related others are not:

1. Lots of blogs seem to look much worse on a PC than a Mac. Maybe it's just my PC, or the fonts or something - It's hard to put my finger on it as I can't compare the two directly.
2. I think I need to pull back and regroup before I get hurt.
3. I really don't enjoy using a keyboard whilst sitting cross legged on the floor. It is uncomfy and really discourages the writing of long posts. Some of you may not feel this is a bad thing.
4. Bloody insects! My hands have been in itchy pain all day and at times they have resembled the hands of a leper. Or at least what I imagine a leper's hands to look like. Thinking about it, mine are potentially much less flaky.
5. It's so uncomfy here on the floor that I can't even think of a proper no 5! Oh just got one: That cute little robot from Short Circuit. I wish he was my friend.

2 comments:

Sarum said...

Your hands did look rather uncomfortable I must say. Serves you right for hiding in the bushes like a big girl. You should have been brave like chip, leading the charge, and getting some really painful looking buises to show for it.

Actually, on second thoughts, at least there are effective creams for insect bites..

And the blogs look just fine on my big shiny new TFT panel. (/ego)

Chip said...

And people are unlikely to mistake your bruised right thigh for a moving archery target.