Monday, May 31, 2004

If you strike me down...

I know that this sort of thing has been done before (and done better), but I fancied a bit of bank holiday fun. Enjoy!


Darth Vader: I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I met you I was but the learner. Now, I am the master.



Obi Wan: Only a master of evil, Darth.



Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.



Obi-Wan: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.



Darth Vader: Bye bye, time to die!



Obi-Wan: Oh bugger.

5 comments:

Chip said...

Did you seriously prefer to stay indoors on a day like today and take pictures of Lego people rather than come outside and play frisbee with us?!

Lint said...

I did have a load of other stuff to do too (nearly finished now). You've got to admit that it looks pretty cool though!

Chip said...

As your first sentence says, it's been done better before!

asyl076 said...

Perfect for a holiday laugh, though. :)

Anonymous said...

It's all blurry. Plus, no one gets naked in that scene. I prefer nakkie legos. Word on playing frisbee as opposed to making blurry clothed Legos.