Sunday, May 23, 2004

A nice soak

Due to being both a bit tired, and a lot dirty after being out paintballing earlier, I decided to have a bath when I got home. I've not had an actual bath for a long time, and it was certainly the first time I've used the one in this flat, but it was kinda relaxing. Had to use shower gel instead of bubble bath, but it worked fine.

It is a lot more effort to have a bath compared to a shower though. It needs planning and forethought. And you have to move the radio into a different room and remember to also bring a towel (which is as good advice today as it ever was). Best not to use the laptop in the bath, but it wouldn't make much difference in its current state.

So now I am clean again. And pretty tired, so I think I may head off to bed shortly (or before eight o'clock in any case).

1 comment:

asyl076 said...

Things not to do in a bath:

Make toast
Drink an entire bottle of wine and pass out
Make fun of someone who has access to your clothes
Let anyone see you playing with your rubber ducky