Monday, May 17, 2004

Suedehat

This is the first time I can remember that what is essentially the same song has been at both no 1 and no 2 in the singles chart. Yes, Frankee is on top, with Eamon just below. I will personally eat my hat if she actually is his ex-girlfriend. The worst thing is that if they were both somewhere else (or dead or non-existent), Lord Morrissey would have been Top Of The Pops, potentially for the first time ever. I could look it up and be sure, but I think I'll rely on my instincts here.

In other news this morning, I have been doing a good job of stealing my friends things over the weekend. I have: 1 hat, 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 pen and 1 frisbee. If you want them back guys, click here.

1 comment:

Leon said...

I'd better check my stuff to see if you've nicked anything. Hope your skin has calmed down a bit. And if Frankee et al weren't involved please don't eat someone else's hat.