Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome... to a new number

Happy New Year everybody!

Is it wrong to get out of bed at four in the afternoon? It seems a bit late to me. I don't really have the energy to do anything.

I should start the year on a positive note though...

Alternatively, sod that :-) I had a party last night, and I have lots of cleaning up to do. Unfortunately, it's absolutely pissing it down with rain outside, and that's where my bins are. I am going to get wet.

New things that I own after last night (or at least temporarily have):
1. A car
2. A girl's scarf
3. 2 chairs
4. Some chocolates
5. 2 Baking trays
6. A box of wine glasses
7. Some Tupperware
8. A Barbie badge
9. Another scarf
10. A pad of paper from the game Cranium

On a down side, IT'S STILL PISSING OUTSIDE. And it's dark too. I won't see daylight today.

No comments: