Friday, January 21, 2005

Dreams in Disguise

This is quite disturbing. Don't read on unless you want to be disturbed.

Last night, I had a dream. A dream about the giant alien robots that you and I know as Transformers. We were in the jungle, and I'd just had a moment with a girl before she had to leave (but to where?!). Then a load of huge robots turn up and start trashing things. For some reason, whilst the Autobots were all roughly human size, the nasty Decepticons were all huge buggers, towering over the treetops.

Later on, the Decepticons built a barracks. I'm not sure why. And I forget the point of the whole thing. There was some kind of definite narrative thread though.

I'm only telling you this because I know you won't hold it against me. Sleep well.

2 comments:

Sarum said...

You think that's distrubing? You ought to live through some of my dreams!

Martin said...

Can only mean one thing - you weren't breastfed as a kid, were you?

Cheers