Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Message for Mr Cadbury

Now here's a thought.

To the makers of Cadburys' Roses (Um.. I guess that's Cadburys?). I quite enjoy your boxed and tinned chocolates. It's lovely that each one is individually wrapped in a different wrapper.

So why not write the name of each chocolate on the wrapper? They wouldn't cost any more to print, and it would be so much easier to work out which chocolate is which. No silly losable bit of cardboard needed anymore for identification. Good idea, yes?

And while you're at it, stop making so many caramel ones. They're rank.

4 comments:

Bertworld said...

Save me all the caramel ones and you can have orange and strawberry cremes

Agent 31 said...

They could at least work out a proper color coding system.

Lint said...

Bert! Orange and Strawberry ones are my favourites! We should get married!

Bertworld said...

Wow, my first marriage proposal of 2005. Unfortunately not going to Massachussets any time soon