Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dingbat, wombat, kiss a kangaroo

Apparently it was Australia Day earlier this week. I don't really know what the point of it is, but like St Patrick's Day, it's an excuse for a party. A party to which I was invited - my favourite kind.

To show just how Australian this party was, here's a photo of me with a real life actual kangaroo:

The start of a beautiful relationship

We actually got on really well, and after a brief conversation, I definitely pulled:

Dingbat, wombat, kiss a kangaroo

It's not something I've ever tried before, but for those of you that are interested, kangaroos are damn good kissers. However, they are not very faithful and later on I was frankly sickened and disturbed by the things I saw that roo do. There are photos, but I don't think I can publish them here. You'd be revolted off your dinner.

I will not be seeing her again.

1 comment:

Chip said...

I've got quite a few photos that might get you going, then...