Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Tea inventory

I have a lot of tea. There follows a list of all the types of tea in my cupboard. Unfortunately for you all I have no inclination to count how much of each type I have.

Standard Teabags
Organic Earl Grey
Darjeeling
Ceylon
PG Tips

Fruit tea Teabags
Peppermint
Pure Fennel
Echinacea
Energy Plus
Orange, Mango and Cinnamon
Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower
Echinacea and Raspberry
Blackcurrant
Lemon and ginger
Mulled fruits
Apple and Cinnamon
Blackcurrant Bracer
Orange Dazzler
Peach and Passion Fruit
Blueberry Bliss
Strawberry and Mango
Apple Magic

Green Tea Teabags
Pure Green Tea
Lotus Green Tea
Jasmine Green Tea
Citrus Green Tea
Oriental Spice Green Tea
Mint Green Tea

Loose Tea
Gunpowder Green Tea

Other
Some random loose tea bags that I can't identify
Lift Instant Lemon Tea
Instant Coffee
Coffee beans

Like I said, I have a lot of tea.

No comments: