Thursday, April 01, 2004

An open letter

Now I'm not one for being pissed off in general, but tonight someone may or may not have annoyed me and I'm not sure who. The following writing is based on third or fourth hand knowledge passed to me earlier and could actually be based on complete nonsence so please ignore if appropriate. None of it may have happened.

Dear Whoever

Apparently you have felt that I have written something about someone within this blog that you feel I shouldn't have. And you felt it necessary to phone me at work to tell me so. Thank you for taking an interest in these writings, it's always nice to have readers with opinions. I do however feel it necessary to point out the following things:

1) Don't phone me at work about this rubbish. In all likelihood I'll just hang up on you.
2) If you have the ability to phone me at work, then you must know where I sit. Come and see me and we'll talk like adults.
3) I'm on holiday at the moment!!!
4) There are perfectly good ways to contact me advertised on the site. Use them!
5) Why are you reading this anyway? If you don't like what I write, turn off! I, for example don't like The Daily Mail. So I don't read it.
6) Did you miss the reader survey?

I hope that that is sufficient to aid you to continue your life in happy bliss. In the meantime, thanks again for reading, and I hope to hear your lovely thoughts soon.

Yours faithfully,

Lint xxx

No comments: