Saturday, April 30, 2005

Up to Scotland

I'm off up to Scotland later. I think I have everything I need - I've got my passport, travel insurance and E111, and I also got some money exchanged in town yesterday lunchtime. So I'm set to go.

I've also packed some teabags since there's nothing worse than arriving somewhere and finding that you can't have a nice hot cup of tea. Being me, they are fruiy teabags rather than tea-based teabags but I think the principle is the same. A hot drink is just what's needed when you go to a country where they only have two hours of daylight at this time of year.

Anyway, I suppose I should go and pack some things other than tea. Clothes and etc.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Clothing is secondary to tea, if tea is the love of your life. Have fun in my ancestral part of the world.