Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nothing Important

I'd really hoped to be able to stay a bit late at work tonight to finish off some bits and free up some time tomorrow. Unfortunately the notwork crashed and there wasn't a lot of point in staying around so I went home.

My burglar alarm had its annual service today. It wasn't as exciting as last year's service, because last year the little man fiddled with some of my settings and made the alarm work better. This year it was the same little man and there wasn't a lot else he could do that he hadn't already done so he just checked it. Everything's fine.

Um... anything else? I've now got a little thing that lets me move photos straight from my camera to my iPod, effectively giving me many gigs of on the move storage space and freeing me from having to worry about filling memory sticks too often. I don't worry about this much, but it should potentially prove useful when out and about on holidays (but possibly not this year when rafting...).

Hello!

I may start exam marking over the weekend if I get any scripts tomorrow. That's always an entertaining way to spend time.

No comments: