Sunday, April 10, 2005

Random Song Links: A Rubbish Game

Right, I'm going to generate three random songs from iTunes and then work out what the link between them is. And if I can't think of one, I lose. Here we go - The three songs are:

1. Warning Bell - The Vessels
2. Serotonin - Mansun
3. Campfire Kansas - The Get Up Kids

Hmmm - not a fantastically selection musically but there must be a link. But I can't see it. Try again with three new songs and hope it's easier:

1. Life for Rent - Dido
2. Girls of Valour - The Delgados
3. Sapphire Bullets of Love - They Might Be Giants

Nope, nothing obvious springing to mind there (other than "Dido... Ugh!"). One final time. If this doesn't work I don't know what I'll do. Go:

1. Seven's a Secret - Ballroom
2. Eggs - The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players
3. All Of My Thoughts - Spiritualized

And again, I draw a blank. Conclusion: I lose.

If you're expecting something here at the end to tie up all nine songs in a "Oooh aren't I clever, I had you going there thinking I had no links" kind of way, then sorry - that isn't going to happen. I really am unable to determine links.

This game was rubbish.

2 comments:

Bertworld said...

If you think Dido (or dildo as I have heard her called) is ugh, then why do you have her on your ipod???
Or will you claim someone must have kidnapped it and put it on there.

Lint said...

Stupid computer just pulled that one up to make me look bad.