Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Look at all the lonely people

Walking through town at lunchtime, I saw several people that I know, just walking around on their own. Poor things, I thought. They have nobody to talk to and walk with - I hope they're ok.

Then I realised that I too was alone.

Then I decided that when the people that I had seen saw me, they probably weren't worried about me being on my own and whether I was ok. They had no time to put me in their thoughts and worry about how I felt. They were selfish horrible people. In fact, that's probably why they were on their own. Serves them right.

And no, this doesn't go circular and hence prove that I also am selfish and horrible. So don't start.

3 comments:

Chip said...

I am pleased that I did not fall into the group of horrible people you saw, for I was not alone at lunchtime.

Lint said...

It goes without saying, that in addition to disliking the people I saw that were on their own, I also detested everyone else I saw too. And all the people I didn't see. And the bears.

Bertworld said...

you didnt happen to see your reflection at anytime???