Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Stealing from blogs of other people

In my ongoing quest for Meaning in hidden places, I have decided to see what might emerge if I take random English language blogs (using the Next Blog button) and take the first complete sentence from the first blog, the second from the second blog and so on. I'll skip blogs that are clearly written in Foreign, and those stupid ones that just comprise long lists of adverts for things, with slightly different words in each post

Let's see what emerges:

"Are you feeling guilty about your love for coffee? I've just come to the realization that I am a complete and total asshole. so dann made quesadillas and they were indeed great...we are DEFINITELY going to do that again sometime. He used to write the most insane poems and literary "masterpieces" and we will give our last rites to it. I don't know if I'm making sense. He's worried about gasoline prices. I am the Lord your God. At least I have had time to work on the house, if not much money to pay for it! Credit goes to Dad, who reportedly received a score of “good”. But systems cost so much more than that."

Wow. That's... blogtastic.

No comments: