Monday, February 09, 2004

No fixed topic - I flit from one to another like a summer mayfly

I knew it was going to be a bad chair before I sat on it. The angle of the seat was wrong, and it was clearly far too low. But I did not let this stop me. I wheeled it into the meeting, and sat on it. It wobbled a bit, but eventually settled to a semi comfy level position. Until after about half an hour when with a loud "bang", the seat tipped and nearly spilled me to the floor. I knew it was going to be a bad chair.

My post this morning contained a replacement Switch card. This is probably a good thing as the old one was starting to get a bit manky. But. It's a different shade of blue! How will I ever manage to recognise it? Every time I open wallet in a shop in an attempt to actually pay for goods, I'll be momentarily convinced that I've lost it. I'll panic! The shop assistants will think I'm a mad old trout! AARRGGGHHH. It is a dilemma.

I have another dilemma too, but I will maybe save that for another night. It boils down to "Should I?" or "Shouldn't I?".

And finally, in other news today: Last week Janet Jackson was performing at The Superbowl with an over-exposed tit. And then he uncovered her breast! Boom and indeed Boom. Yes, welcome back to World of Lint where the jokes are a week late.

No comments: