Tuesday, February 17, 2004

At least ten wasted minutes...

There is a shop that many of you will have heard of: It is called Marks & Spencer. I sometimes shop there for lunch. Today it annoyed me twofold:

1) Evil store reorganisation: All sandwiches and salads have moved to a different part of the store. I wasted part of my life searching for a salad. I do not need that.
2) Having purchased said tasty salad, they had run out of plastic forks. I had to use a plastic teaspoon instead. It was a noodle salad. I have enough problems with noodles at the best of times. Stupid slippy worm-like food. Eating them with a tiny plastic teaspoon is not my idea of fun. Perserverance is needed, and persevere I did. And probably took an extra five minutes compared to eating it with a fork. That is another five minutes of my life gone... I should sue.

So you may be thinking: "Wow! He's had an awful day. I hope it wasn't all bad and that maybe something nice happened to him too". You might well think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

No comments: