Monday, February 21, 2005

Walking 'round the room singing stormy weather

I wanna stay in bed. Outside it's been snowing. I think Chip may have brought it back from Canada with him. Git. If any Candadians could confirm whether or not there's a big hole where your snow used to be, that would be useful.

Currently I estimate the depth of the snow to be close to 9 metres, and it's falling at a rate of 4 inches per minute. And annoyingly, because I've used both metric and imperial units there, I am unable to work out how long it's been snowing for. Around six years I think. The only plus point is that it should all be reasonably crisp and not have become slippy yet. That will come later.

But it would be nice just to stay in my warm bed and wait for winter to depart once more.

2 comments:

Lint said...

Darn. Well, most of it's melted now, as it's been fairly mild all day.

Chip said...

It's back again tonight!

It wasn't snowing when I left Canada, and it didn't snow at all while I was in Boston. It was nearly 6 days between me leaving Canada and returning to York. I suggest you look elsewhere for someone to blame.