Monday, February 07, 2005

An arresting sight

I saw a criminal being arrested in town this lunchtime. It was around the back of that notorious evil vice den, Habitat. It's not surprising he was caught since he completely stereotypically looked like a criminal. I offer the following evidence of this:

1. He had very short hair - shaved all over.
2. He was surrounded by policemen - there were at least two of them.
3. He was being handcuffed - this one is always s dead giveaway when identifying criminals.
4. There was an evil air about him.

I don't know what his crime was - possibly he was one of those mass-murderer serial-killers that we read so much about. Or maybe he was a terrorist! They are everywhere! Or possibly he had been claiming unemployment benefit whilst working. It was hard to tell because I couldn't see his face to determine exactly how evil he was.

Well, whatever he had done, he clearly wasn't very good at it since he had been nabbed. Well done the York Police Force. You are making the street behind Habitat safer for all of us.

1 comment:

Lint said...

No, I'm sure he was a bad 'un.

Hey! Is it my turn for jury service yet?