Monday, October 17, 2005

End of the exams

Quite excitingly, I've just finished exam marking for what I intend to be the last time ever, ever. Or at least until I find myself bored in a few years time.

I just need to make sure I really practice saying that "NO" thing for when the Institute phones me up looking for markers for the Spring exams.

Spring seems a long time away. But it, like love (according to The Pet Shop Boys), will come quickly and bring with it all the usual stuff. The stuff of Spring. I don't know what that is. I probably shouldn't be writing. I have a headache and my (creative) juices are spent, absent.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Chip said...

Maybe we could have some sort of blood oath that we both say No together - put both our phone numbers in the directory as the same number, then when the Institute call, we both shout "No, never again!" at them.

Lint said...

I'm with ya, bro.