Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Drivetime

I went driving in a car this evening for the first time in over three years. I was expecting it to be quite scary but it wasn't too bad. Clifton Moor is quite fun to drive around in an evening if you like car parks. Then I drove round the ring road to Monks Cross and did some shopping. Beer, wine, crisps and pizza. What more could I ever need from a supermarket?

I was quite pleased with myself that I wasn't distracted by car numberplates whilst I was behind the wheel. Last time I drove I wasn't playing CNPS. Now that I am, I have to be careful to avoid crashes whilst monitoring plates. It went ok and I even got one spot whilst on the road. Which rather nicely was my third of the day.

217.

1 comment:

Bertworld said...

started the cnps again, but in scotland it seems that some numbers are impossible. Currently stuck on 204 and I bet when I visit somewhere else I'll find it. I thnk the number plates are related to regions and as a bit further away, some are realy tough.
Anyway, have you got a car then, and if so is this just to annoy the neighbours using your car park!