Thursday, May 18, 2006

A decent performance

I just heard this evening that my team from last week's treasure hunt, Beg, Steal or Zorro somehow managed to actually win the thing. To celebrate this momentous feat, I dressed back up as Zorro and attacked, and captured Clifford's Tower.

Zorro up Clifford's Tower

Seems like our scores weren't top of the hill in any category, but we put in a solid performance across the board - decent costumes, decent treasure, decent quiz answers, decent drinking and decent whatever else. It all led to an overall first place. Go us!

Actually, there was one category we did do best in and that was getting video(s) of people answering the question "What Is An Actuary". And that video was my baby. Go me! Not sure I contributed too much else though :-)

No comments: