Thursday, September 22, 2005

Rock 'n' Roll Parties

I'm going to see Four Day Hombre play in Leeds tonight at the City Varieties. It's a pretty large gig (500 people) and as of the time of writing, it's nearly sold out. 
 
Since I'm great, I have invites to the after-show party in a nearby bar. I've never been to an actual after-show party with a real band and stuff before. I'm going to be heavily disappointed if, by midnight, I'm not snorting cocaine off the belly of a naked virgin, whilst dwarves serve canapes and the band drive limousines into swimming pools. Or possibly I'll be snorting canapes off the belly of a band member whilst the rest of the band serve cocaine and naked virgins give dwarves piggy-backs into the swimming pool.
 
Because I know that these things go on at rock and roll parties. I've seen them in films and on television.

No comments: