Thursday, September 08, 2005

Important Announcement

Since I'd never wish to be left out of a growing trend amongst the more important parts of the British press, I can exclusively reveal that from next Monday, World of Lint will be appearing in an all new smaller format.

Everything will be smaller - the font size, the pictures, the size of the computer screen you read it on, the brilliant writer (me), even you people who read it, everything will be reduced in size by up to 36%.

And I hope you like the new look when it comes because It's cost me a f**k load of money to get the new equipment installed. I've lost the use of my larder because of it! It now holds the machines that will emit the shrinking rays. And god only knows what it'll do to my electric bills (maybe I can shrink them too?).

The revolution is coming. And the revolution is smaller than expected.

No comments: