Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You'll catch your death, dressed like that

I'd be surprised if anyone reading this was naked at the moment. I'm certainly not naked whilst writing this post (though just occasionally it feels that way). I'm wearing trousers (pants, to Americans and Chip) and a Tindersticks t-shirt. These are the sorts of things I often wear whilst writing. Sometimes I may wear a jumper if it's cold. Or a dressing gown if it's first thing in the morning and I've yet to shower.

But reading blogs naked? No, that's not right. And to be naked when all you're doing is reading, well that's just foolhardy. Imagine what could happen if you read something so good that you got all excited and stood up and shut your laptop's lid and trapped something. Or maybe you might snag something on a CD tray that you'd stupidly left open. It's just not safe. Not to mention all the hazards of the accidentally spilt hot drink.

So I guess all I'm saying here is that if you're naked right now, reading this, then go away and put some clothes on. You won't regret it.

Actually hang on. If you're naked right now, reading this and you're a sexy girl, then stay a while. Maybe take a photo and send it to me. Preferably a photo of you, but if you want to go out and take a photo of some beautiful countryside then that's fine too. If you're naked right now and you're a fat hairy man, then you probably should head back to the previous paragraph.

A confession: I am naked at the moment - I lied earlier.

Another one: Nah I'm not. But I had you going, eh?!

1 comment:

Tim said...

If I weren't at work right now I'd be naked. Or if it were my lunch break I'd be naked. Luckily for you I'm just avoiding work right now and reading this.