Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My new friend

I've not had chance to set the giraffe free today. This has been because:
(a) I have a job that doesn't give me regular access to woodland
(b) I kinda like having him around the flat
(c) I forgot

But because he's still here I figured I should let him have something to eat. I only have two plants and one of them doesn't have huge amounts of leaves so I let him loose on plant #2:

Giraffe Finds Some Dinner

I think he's happy now. I'll set him free another day. Maybe.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Watch what you feed that sucker. If he eats too much roughage, he will need someplace to go to the bathroom. And we all know giraffes can't use people toilets.

asyl076 said...

that's a rarely seen fluffus giraffus house plantus eatumus.

Lint said...

Rarely seen? Nah, there's hundreds of the buggers around York.