Monday, June 27, 2005

If we put our heads together...

I've been done a bit of that old thinking thing over the weekend and decided that it was about time I did something I'd been talking about for a while, namely attempt to patch the holes in a friendship that I might have let go a bit stale (though with bloomin' good reason!). But, I think it's fair to say that both of us are open to at least attempting to start again, and it was maybe just down to me to make the first move when I was ready.

Which I am.

So that's good, isn't it? Don't really know if it'll all work out or not, but at least I won't have to look back and regret not making an attempt.

It's entirely coincidental that this happened on the same day that Countdown host Richard Whiteley died. There is not a hint of suggestion that it was his continuing life that was holding me back. And that now he's gone I can feel able to sort stuff out. No. That's not how things went.

No comments: